- Fixed issue where Common Option reload did not reload certain files/options
- Fixed issue where connecting to BattleCore server did not show valid origin realm name of a player
- Fixed issue where combining mastery errtels/pentagrams could lead in unexpected behavior
- Changed default configuration of MasteryBonusOptions.xml to improve in-game experience
- Extended MysteriousStone.xml file structure
- Fixed issue where element change combination could result in wrong attribute element appliance on mastery pentagrams
- Fixed issue where Elemental Defense +X (PvP/PvM) option was not applied correctly
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to use Fenrir and Guardian items all together
- Fixed issue where custom options of Static Item Option plugin were not displayed correctly
- Changed IGC_PentagramInfo table structure, see notes for details
- Fixed Game Server crash
- Beginning from 184.108.40.206 the authorization port for server application changes to TCP/50235
- Version 220.127.116.11 and up requires your operating system time to be synchronized with internet time, check the tutorial. If having problems with default time sync servers use the following one: pool.ntp.org
IGC_PentagramInfo table structure was changed. Make sure to upgrade database first before running new Data Server.
- The DataServer may start longer than usually for first time on new version because it will convert old Errtels info into new table. DO NOT close Data Server during that process to avoid issues!
- Essential Tools for version 18.104.22.168 and up will be released shortly after server release. Do not use item editor of older ET version to edit your Pentagrams/Errtels
- Please update as soon as possible, authorizations servers for versions 17.1.18-22.214.171.124 will be shut down on 21.04.2022.