About This File
Mu World Creator is a tool in which you can visually (in 3D) create and modify MU World Maps.
Supported map settings and features
- Terrain Height (holes and mountains)
- Terrain Light (RGB color and strength)
- Terrain Layer (Ground Tiles, grass, merging layers)
- Terrain Attribute (Safe zone, attack zone, etc)
- Terrain Objects (add/remove/edit - position, scale, rotation, light)
- Server Terrain file
- 6K 3D preview of your map generated upon export
- Navimap file of your map generated upon export
- 6K minimap of your map generated upon export
- 🔥MiniMap.xml Editor 🔥
- 🔥MonsterSpawn.xml Editor 🔥
MU Client Support
- All client versions are supported and automatically detected
- You can also export map from one version to another, but this is not recommended since not all features are supported across all client versions (this is client limitation, not Editor)
Minimum system and hardware requirements for running the editor
- Operating system version: Windows 7 (SP1+), Windows 10 and Windows 11
- CPU: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics API: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
- Additional requirements: Hardware vendor officially supported drivers.
Network connection is required when opening the editor (login), and also when exporting maps. Other than this two operations, it can work offline.
What's New in Version 1.6.3 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.