my experience with a mu server [Mu Online Colombia]

Hi guys, 

I have spent eight years with mu servers, I used files at the beginning cracks but always great when I met configuradosm IGCN and acquired his services, I realized that it is best to have an entrepreneurial provider to ensure stability and durability. 

server mu has gone through ups and downs like everyone, but success for a community to last so long is friendship with members of the community members, innovation, availability and customer service. 

I've been lately devoted to personal matters but the server remains stable, I hope to resume my activities administrator and grow more my community with the help of IGCN. 

I look forward to the season 8 eps3 that users notice improvements dela version. 

Thank IGCN this space. 

Greetings and God bless.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy.