Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It seems like the promised Season 6 update has been left behind. It's been 3 years since the last update, and we're still waiting for the new features that were promised by the devs. As customers, it's frustrating to see such a long wait with no updates or communication.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

I don't know what to say at this point. I'm a customer who returned market after 6 years.

Some players demand new features such as putting jewels to chaos machine by right click, 60FPS, anti lag blabla. But when I tested improved client mu servers, it looks so different, so much customized. Not like mu 😔

What I would expect from IGCN is more stability on main features after 6 years gap in season 6. I saw they rebuilt their all file structures which is nice to find all configs in same Data folder. Gameserver never crashed far now. But the bugs like bc 8 not finish, IT event is not working, VIP expirations cause server wide dc (not confirmed by IGCN yet), 380 item upgrades fail and stuck in chaos machine. These bugs are surprising in the year 2026. 

I love IGCN because they have strong work discipline and result oriented development team. They are still here and care what every customer says. IGCN is like Apple of mu online development in my opinion. And my expectation from this team is bugless, stable files that I can run my server with no issue for years. 
I don't want to worry or face a new issue after every update.
I would recommend extra attention on any update which may cause server wide problems such is disconnect and client crashes.

Please check my downloads page > troubleshooting section https://hellyeahmu.co.uk/MuOnline/Downloads

so many reported issues from players related to client. And many people can't even play because of windows defender block IGC.dll. A solution on client with this would be revolutionary for IGCN I would say. 

Also classic interface must definitely be protected in the future if they do new features with client side.

Thanks for everything IGCN ❤️❤️ I made my dreams real with you guys 🥳

  • IGC Management
Posted
23 hours ago, Elif said:

What I would expect from IGCN is more stability on main features after 6 years gap in season 6. I saw they rebuilt their all file structures which is nice to find all configs in same Data folder. Gameserver never crashed far now. But the bugs like bc 8 not finish, IT event is not working, VIP expirations cause server wide dc (not confirmed by IGCN yet), 380 item upgrades fail and stuck in chaos machine. These bugs are surprising in the year 2026. 

1. BC bug was fixed while ago. make sure you updated your monster spawns with released updates.
2. IT should work, nobody reported any issue
3. VIP expiration cannot cause mass DC. This is misleading statement. There should be bug report created for the case and logs should be attached, so we may identify reason of DC. VIP expiration cause DC of specific character and this is how it works (and will be) since always on every Season and never was a reason of complaints.

  • Like 1
Posted

I would like to share my personal experience with IGCN Season 6.

Before purchasing these files, I tested and worked with several other Season 6 alternatives. Some offered many custom features, but in my experience they often moved too far away from the classic MU Online concept or were not stable enough for the kind of serious project I wanted to build.

At first, I had high expectations for IGCN Season 6 because of IGCN's reputation. During my testing I found some issues, and some fixes naturally took time. However, after following the updates and Bug Tracker, my experience has been positive. The important thing for me is that reported problems are actually investigated and fixed properly, instead of applying quick fixes that may create new problems elsewhere.

Another thing I really appreciate is that classic does not mean limited. IGCN Season 6 has a huge amount of internal configuration and some options I have not seen in other files. You can customize many aspects of the server, from small details to important gameplay and balance changes. This allows you to create a unique server without losing the original Season 6 foundation.

There are also optional plugins and Lua scripting possibilities for administrators who want additional functionality. Some of these options have an additional cost, but that is completely optional and allows each administrator to decide how far they want to customize their project.

Personally, my priority is simple: a classic, stable and reliable Season 6 that respects the original MU Online experience, with the freedom to customize it when necessary. IGCN is giving me exactly the kind of foundation I was looking for.

I am still testing and preparing my server before its official launch, but I am happy with the progress and with the recent attention being given to Season 6.

For anyone who is unsure about purchasing these files and is looking to build a serious classic Season 6 project, based on my experience so far, IGCN Season 6 is an excellent alternative that I can confidently recommend.

I hope the team continues improving Season 6, fixing reported issues and considering community suggestions. 👍

  • Thanks 1
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information


We use technologies, such as cookies, to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy.